Is there any truth behind the myth “if a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, psychologists say it will last a lifetime“?
ONCE UPON A TIME
Back in April 2008, me and another 3 friends are the clingiest roommate people ever seen in KMNS history. You know why? Because we ate together, watched movie together, did room cleaning together. Hmmm that is normal I think.
What makes us so extremely abnormal? Because we did these:
- Go bathroom together and laughing while brushing teeth.
- Pray together (sembahyang berjemaah) and keep shifting imam.
- The hardworking one wakes the lazy monkey to do revision.
- Shops at the co-op together, one of us buy ice cream and the rest cannot tahan haha.
- Watch ghost movies late at night.
- Dance like nobody heard us. I wish I still have that red blanket video.
We spent most of the time together and we laughed a lot, like a lot SERIOUSLY. Cracking everyone’s head with stupid jokes even sometimes it makes sense.
I shall never write the full list of long and sweet memories we had back then. But I believe it will remain with us for the rest of our lives. So the sad thing, we didn’t see each other after graduated from the matriculation program.
ONE FINE DAY
I found them back! So where are we now? 7 years and counting?
There was this day when all of us are busy with work and all, we finally managed to get everyone’s phone number! Let’s skip the part where I found them, how and what we did to reunite these crazy long lost roommates.
AFTER 6 YEARS
- Workaholic account student now become an account executive at Klang.
- Sleeping beauty biology student now become a Science Officer at UTAR.
- Beautician biology student now at Japan and work for Shimano.
- And me the lazy monkey now a SAP Analyst at BP.
Missing one of them in this photo, but will meet her in Japan soon!
Can you guess who’s the sleeping beauty and the workaholic friend?